PDR® Digital Products
mobilePDR® Prescribers Edition
In partnership with Skyscape and MedHand, PDR Network introduces mobilePDR®. Based on the trusted Physicians’ Desk Reference® (PDR®), mobilePDR® is the most authoritative source for FDA-approved drug labeling information, now available for your mobile device or smartphone.
Features at a Glance:
- FDA-regulated information on more than 2,400 prescription drugs
- Comprehensive search feature
- New drug labeling information
- Color images of medications
- Full prescribing information
mobilePDR® powered by SkyscapeGet it Now
Available for Android™, BlackBerry®, iPhone®/iPod touch®/iPad™, Palm OS®, and Windows Mobile®/Pocket PC/Smartphone
mobilePDR® powered by MedHandGet it Now
Available for iPhone®, iPod touch® and iPad™
PDR®3D™ is the reference product of choice for leading pharmaceutical firms, legal practices, government agencies, and other organizations. This proprietary platform provides customers with access to the most comprehensive database of human drug labels drawn from a compilation of prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, homeopathic drugs/herbal medicines and for reference purposes, even drugs unapproved by the FDA.
In addition to its industry-leading content set, PDR3D provides access to numerous features, including:
- Daily database updates to ensure access to the most current, comprehensive information available
- Easy-to-navigate interface to streamline access to business-critical information
- Ability to find labels by fields (including Product Name, National Drug Code (NDC), RxNorm, Type, Ingredients, Dosage Form and many other fields) or to search using full text
- Full information for current-in-use prescription drug labels and up to 5 years of prior versions
- Access to supporting FDA documentation, including approval letters, statistical reviews, correspondence, etc.
- LabelTrack - provides the ability to target and track drug labels and receive email alerts once a label has a change.
For more information, and a FREE Trial Offer please contact Donna Goldman at (201) 358-2274 or by email Donna.Goldman@pdr.net